Top 5 things (per Lizzi request)

Top 5 things I can't live without under $5
1) Lattes (I really don't care from where my favorite is coconut)
2) McDonalds chessburger, french fries, and ice cream cone (only $3)
3) finger nail clippers
4) contact case/solution
5) chap stick

Top 5 favorite movies
1) the Oceans (all three)
2) Italian Job
3) National Treasure (both)
4)
5)

Top 5 Baby names I love and might possibly use
1) Emily
2) Lillian
3) Micah
4) Jonah
5) Hannah
(none of these except the first will ever be our childerns name)

Top 5 Songs
1) Muelle de San Blas (by Mana)
2) Psalms album (Shane and Shane)
3) Gratitude (by Nichole Nordman)
4) I can't think of any others right now (I think it is time for bed:)
5)

Top 5 people that have influenced my life in a positive way
1) Michael
2) parents
3) Evelyn Hatten
4) Paul and Rose Chugg
5) Dave and Lois Belch

Top 5 items in my purse at all times
1) diapers,one size 5 and one size 1
2) wipes
3) debit card
4) keys
5) cell phone

Top 5 events that changed my life forever
1) Being saved
2) Marrying Michael
3) Giving birth to my children
4) Traveling to Zambia/Pakistan/Venezuela/Mexico etc
5) Working at Deaconess

Top 5 current obsessions
1) sleep
2) My kids
3) American Idol
4) Being outside doing anything (I am sooo ready for summer)
5) Eating candy (not usally like me)

Top 5 places I'd like to go
1) Any place really warm
2) Grand Canyon
3) Glacier Natonial park
4) Italy
5) Antarctica and Australia just to say I have to all 7 Continents

0 comments: