Titus is talking... well sort of!

Titus loves to talk but it is so hard to understand a lot of what he says. I always feel bad when it takes me a while to figure it out but here are a few of his most common phrases.

aldon down = almost done (I don't think he understand what this means because he says all day long about lots of different things)
oost aeggs =toast and eggs (what he asks for every morning while jumping up and down saying yay,yay)
wow! wow! ice eens= wow! wow! rice and beans (while he watches me make me make lunch)
Abu opp ryering= Abi stop crying (I am sure you can figure that one out)
doe doe doe= "Go Dogs Go" his absolute favorite book(right now)!
mama dot= mama watch (he pulls a chair into the kitchen to watch me cook. Our kitchen is very narrow and this about drives me crazy sometimes but it is so cute so I can't say no)
mama dout= mama help(he loves helping mom cook, set the table, and throw dirty diapers away, only the wet ones don't worry:)
moee=more cookie (this took a little bit for me to figure out)



Titus is talking on the calculator saying "elwhoo,elwhoo"


Titus and Abi after a bath. I am so glad Abigail is big enough to take a bath with Titus they both love it.

1 comments:

SIX Thirys said...

I love it! It was fun getting a lesson in Titusese. I can't believe how big Abby has gotten!